- Instalments by Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
2) How do I use Instalments by Afterpay?
- Simply shop online and add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. At the checkout choose Instalments with Afterpay as your payment method. First-time customers will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details, and returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
- Please note that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Instalments by Afterpay. A minimum purchase amount may apply and you must meet additional eligibility requirements to qualify.
3) Where can I use Instalments by Afterpay?
- Instalments by Afterpay can only be applied to purchases made on www.nutrik9plus.com
4) How does the payment schedule work?
- All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
- You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date if you choose to do so.
5) Can I use Instalments by Afterpay if I’m an international customer?
- Afterpay is only offered to our customers who have a Canada billing address, Canada shipping address, a Canada Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card), and a Canada mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses, shipping addresses, and/or phone numbers will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
6) Where can I find common questions about payments?
- Check out the Afterpay Payments FAQ
7) When will my items be delivered if I use Instalments by Afterpay?
- Afterpay orders are delivered as per our standard shipping time frame after you complete your order online. Unless otherwise specified, please call us for info on our crates, treadmills, chicken coop's and greenhouses as they ship internationally.
8) Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single transaction?
- Yes, transaction value limits of $2000 apply to purchases made on n using Instalments by Afterpay.
9) What products are not eligible for purchase using Instalments by Afterpay?
- Afterpay is not available on purchases of gift cards. If you are purchasing gift cards along with Afterpay eligible products, you will need to place two separate orders.
10) How do I return or exchange an item purchased using Instalments by Afterpay?
If you have changed your mind, you can return your Afterpay purchase in-store or by mail for a refund. Please check that your return or exchange meets our Return policy. Afterpay will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refunds. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay.
- If you believe there is fault or concern with your Afterpay purchase payment, please contact Afterpay customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that due to covid-19 we are not accepting returns at this time.
- We are also not accepting returns or refunds on our crates, treadmills, chicken coop's and greenhouses.
11) What happens if I have a partial refund, and how does that affect my payments?
- Afterpay will be notified once your refund is processed. Your payment plan will be automatically adjusted to reflect the new total order value starting with the last payment and working backward. In the case where a refund amount is larger than 25% of the total order, Afterpay will eliminate the fourth instalment payment and apply the remaining amount to your earlier payments.
12) Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
- If you have any questions about your Afterpay account, please contact Afterpay directly via a web form found here.