Have you been thinking of helping a local dog rescue? Ottawa Dog Rescue (ODR) and NutriK9plus have come up with a super easy way to help you do just that! Purchase a care package valued at $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, or $250 from NutriK9plus and this package will go directly towards helping dogs in ODR’s care or to those with fosters! Our ultimate goal is to provide ODR and its fosters with $5,000 worth of product, which we break down into three smaller goals: $1,500, $2,500 and finally $5,000. At each goal achievement, we'll happily donate large bags of dog food to ODR, as per the scale below:
1st goal - $1,500 - we'll donate 2 big bags of dog food to ODR,
2nd goal - $2,500 - we'll donate 3 big bags,
3rd goal - $5,000 - we'll donate 5 big bags!
You can purchase a care package in one of the following ways: by either purchasing from the NutriK9plus website or e-transferring whatever amount you’d like to spend on a care package! These packages can include dog treats, bones, bully sticks, probiotics, prebiotics, dog food, canned food, and gift cards for Ottawa Dog Rescue and its fosters to use at their discretion.
Here's what to do.
- Choose the care package amount you wish to spend.
- Head to the checkout area.
- Put your personal info in so we can let you know by email when we've hit our goal!
- At checkout, you can choose e-transfer just under the credit card information (this is convenient for us as it means we pay less fees and can put more money towards the care package). However, if you prefer to pay by credit card, that’s totally fine!
- If you choose the e-transfer option, please do not forget to e-transfer the amount of your care package purchase to email@example.com. If it asks you for a password, please use the word “carepackage” (all lowercase, no spaces). ***Please ensure to include your Order Number in the “Notes” or “Comments” section of the e-transfer.
- We’d love it if you took a few minutes to share our post on Facebook or tag a few friends in the comments so others can also support ODR through this initiative!